Former NASA engineer Mark Rober unveils his latest project, the world’s largest t-shirt cannon. For this project, he teamed up with 12-year-old Anthony Hartman and discussed everything over video calls. To ensure that that the final design would actually work, Hartman went ahead and built a miniature version first. Read more for the build and to see it in-action.
Now you can’t just test the world’s largest t-shirt cannon anywhere, and that’s why SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles was chosen as the testing ground. Before its prime time debut during late night TV show host Jimmy Kimmel’s LA Bowl, Rober made sure that the large cannon worked as it should. When it came time for the big show, Rober joined Hartman at halftime to watch the cannon shoot t-shirts out of the stadium.
- FIRES DARTS AND ROCKETS: Nerf Modulus Demolisher 2-in-1 blaster fires 10 Elite darts in a row with clip-fed, motorized blasting and launches a big foam rocket with pump-action blasting
- MOTORIZED DART LAUNCHING AND PUMP-ACTION ROCKE FIRE: Power up the blaster and send 10 Elite darts racing toward your targets, or pump the handle to unleash a rocket at opponents
- INCLUDES 10 NERF ELITE DARTS AND 2 NERF ROCKETS: Comes with Official Nerf darts and rockets -- load 10 darts in the banana clip, power up the motor, and fire -- load 1 rocket and pump the handle to fire
- CUSTOMIZE WITH THE REMOVABLE STOCK: You can remove the stock to change the configuration for every battle -- remove it for a compact size or attach it to steady shots for long-range targeting
- SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: Ships in simple, recyclable packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free