Sleek and stylish, the Uxbridge may be small in size, but it’s large in sound, delivering the signature Marshall sound coupled with the helpfulness of Amazon Alexa. This device offers multiple ways to connect and enjoy music, while using your voice to multi-task, hands-free. Ask You can Alexa to turn the volume up for your favorite song or dim the lights for a snooze. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
It was engineered to create a thunderous sound from its compact frame and you can even fill your home with immersive sound by building a multi-room system using Amazon Echo as well as other supported Alexa built-in speakers or Airplay 2-enabled speakers. Marshall Voice speakers also use a far-field microphone array for smart voice recognition and noise cancellation to enable Alexa to hear you regardless of room noise. Expect to shell out $201 for the speaker when it hits stores on April 8th.
- Revolutionary sound now with Alexa.
- Control your music without lifting a finger -Now you can play and control your music hands-free with Alexa.
- Endless ways to listen - Consider This speaker your backstage pass to every song on the planet. Access to all the world’s music has never been easier, just Ask Alexa. Connect with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, RCA or the 3. 5mm input.
- Let Alexa do the heavy lifting -Just like a roadie, Alexa is there to help carry the weight while you’re busy doing other things.
- Control your smart home -Control Alexa-enabled smart home devices with Acton II Voice.
Uxbridge Voice joins an existing line of iconic home speakers from Marshall. Classic details such as salt & pepper fret and the iconic script logo adorn the sturdy frame of Uxbridge Voice, plus new guitar fret-inspired rocker buttons on your speaker’s top panel to perfect your sound,” said Marshall.