As time goes on, folding smartphones will only get better, and one of the first to showcase the latest technologies is Royale. The FlexPai 2 folding smartphone features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G processor, high-speed LPDDR5 RAM, UFS 3.0 storage, and a third-generation 7.8-inch Cicada Wing display with a 4:3 aspect ratio when fully open. Read more for a video and additional information.
To keep the device more durable, it comes equipped with a Super Seamless and Stepless Hinge made from aircraft-grade materials that can bend between 0° (folded) and 180° (unfolded). The display also shares some real estate with its four camera modules that fold to the back when in smartphone mode. Pricing hasn’t yet been announced, but it’s expected to ship some time in Q2 2020.
- With a long lasting battery, the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text and share with friends and family
- Keep more with 32GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a Micro SD card
- Enjoy an edge to edge view on a 5. 83" Infinity display
- Capture crisp, clear photos with an 8MP rear Camera and a 5MP front Camera
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U.S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hotspot, vary by wireless service provider