Photo credit: Samuele Errico Piccarini
The Maserati MC20 (Maserati Corse 2020) is an upcoming two-seater, mid-engined sports car that is getting a racing variant alongside the standard model, but what if they made a Targa version? The Maserati GranTurismo Targa Concept by designer Samuele Errico Piccarini shows us just that. The automaker did say they are developing a fully electric powertrain, so we wouldn’t be surprised if this becomes an option in the near future. Read more for additional pictures.
Unlike the MC20, the GranTurismo Targa has a front-engine design with an elongated hood for a more scenic driving position. Features include LED headlights and an LED light bar out back, complemented by two sporty exhausts. Power for the MC20 comes from a twin-turbocharged 3.0L V6 generating 621 hp and 538 lb-ft of torque, paired with an 8-speed dual-clutch transmission.
- Build the world’s most popular car, packed with authentic 1960’s details!
- Includes curved fenders, distinctive hubcaps, round headlights, wing-mounted turn signals, surfer accessories, opening hood, trunk and doors
- LEGO Creator Expert building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Beetle is over 5” high, 11” long and 4” wide
- 1167 pieces – For LEGO fans over 16 years old
- Designed for Lego 10252,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Volkswagen from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.