The Tracfone Moto E6 is a great backup smartphone for emergencies, and you can get one for $21.49, originally $39.88. Featuring a 5.5-inch Max Vision HD+ display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 1.4GHz octa-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing selfie camera, microSD expansion, 4G LTE connectivity, Bluetooth 4.2, and a 3,000mAh battery all running on Android 9 Oreo. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- CARRIER: This phone is locked to Tracfone, which means this device can only be used on the Tracfone wireless network.
- 5.5" Max Vision HD+ Display; 1.4GHz Octa-Core Processor; Android 9 Oreo; 3,000mAh Battery; Moto Actions
- 13MP Rear Camera with LED Flash/5MP Front-Facing Camera with Screen Flash; Internal memory 16GB supports Micro SD memory card up to 256GB (not included); 2GB RAM
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; Accelerometer; Exclusive Moto Experiences
- Unlimited Talk, Text and Data plans starting as low as $20/month
Since this is a prepaid smartphone, Tracfone claims to runs on one of the largest and most dependable networks in America, or in other words, they have partnerships with Verizon, AT&T as well as T-Mobile. Regardless of the plan ou choose, all unused texts, talk and data never expire with active service, with the latter carrying over to any additional months purchased.
- NEW Plans* Unlimited Talk, Text, 2GB of Data
- 30-Days of Service
- Unused Carryover with Active Service
- Physical Card shipped directly from Tracfone