Some may have heard about the first report a month or so ago of someone flying in a jetpack around Los Angeles International Airport, but now a second sighting has been reported. The incident allegedly occurred this past Wednesday (Oct. 14) when a China Airlines crew spotted the figure at an altitude of approximately 6,000 feet at around 1:45 p.m. PST. There are jetpacks currently being developed that can achieve this altitude, but none have been certified for public use. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Jetpack technology dates back to the 1950s when Wendell F. Moore, an engineer who worked for Bell Aerospace at the time, created the “Small Rocket Life Device” that was intended for soldiers to fly into battle using a backpack with engines built into it. Since then, Gravity Industries as well as Jetpack Aviation are the frontrunners to bring this technology to the real world.
- Double the Fun: By attaching your Ninebot S to the GoKart Drift Kit, you can enjoy a fully-functional GoKart with range up to 13. 7 miles and speed up to 10mph. The non-inflatable hollow tire is convenient to maintain and provides a more enjoyable ride
- Drift Racing Excitement: Segway GoKart features a handbrake and brake pedal to switch forward and backward. A high steering ratio of 2. 1: 1 allows for precision steering while the strengthened seat belt ensures the rider's safety
- Options for Everyone: Segway GoKart features three driving modes suitable for different ages. The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’3”to 6’5” tall, with max load of 220 lbs and max slope of 15°
- Portable Design: Collapsible for convenient portability, the Ninebot Gokart Kit fits in the trunk of most cars so you can bring it wherever you want to ride! Please note: Requires purchase of Segway miniPRO or Ninebot S
- Quality Assurance: Download the Segway app for a new rider tutorial, assembly instructions, fault reminder speed and more. Please refer to information in product details below and contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.