Photo credit: Hyman
Hyman Ltd in St. Louis, Missouri is offering a W210-generation Mercedes-Benz E320 unlike any other as Karrosserie Binz in Germany transformed this wagon into a functional four-door pickup truck. Fortunately, the original owner didn’t do use it for hauling, as the vehicle was mainly used to help promote his dealership. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Karrosserie Binz had to stretch the car by at least 29 inches and create a custom bed behind the rear seats. Other features include tubular stainless steel bed rails and bespoke LED lighting in the cargo box. When all was said and done, it cost the owner $49,760 alone for the modifications, excluding the vehicle cost. It’s still powered by the factory M112 3.2-liter V6, mated to a five-speed automatic transmission. Unfortunately. it’s priced at a hefty $69,500.
- Build the awesome McLaren Senna, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, interchangeable wheel rims, and McLaren and Senna logo stickers, and a wind tunnel then play out car development and race scenarios
- Includes a McLaren racing driver minifigure in a racing suit featuring the McLaren Senna and Pirelli logos, a helmet and spanner
- McLaren Senna toy car for kids measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Wind tunnel measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- 219 pieces – Model car for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions McLaren Senna 75892 toy car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO toy construction sets and LEGO bricks for creative play