The Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha has a stunning 7.92-inch Super AMOLED (2088 × 2250) display that wraps around the edges and nearly spans the entire width of both sides. Unlike folding smartphones, there are virtual volume buttons in place of physical ones. Navigation buttons and the status bar are also located on the edges, while a sapphire vertical strip is placed on the rear which houses the cameras, flash and connectivity antennas. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
It’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ CPU, an Adreno 640 GPU, 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 512 GB of internal UFS 3.0 storage. A USB-C port is located on the bottom capable of recharging the phone’s 4050mAh battery at up to 40W, and there’s an optical in-display fingerprint in addition to facial recognition support.
- 6.47"3D curved AMOLED display Corning Gorilla glass front and back, 1080x2340 pixels 398 PPI - HDR 10 - Responsive in-screen fingerprint sensor - TÜV Rheinland low blue light mode
- Flash storage: 128 GB phone storage + 6GB RAM - Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G - 5260mAh (typ) high-capacity battery - Multifunctional NFC
- Main camera: 108MP ultra high-resolution camera + 12MP portrait camera + 5MP telephoto camera + 20MP ultra wide-angle camera + 2MP macro camera - Front Camera: 32MP selfie camera - 4K recording - 1080P slow motion recording - Vlog mode & Night mode 2.0
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost. - FCC ID: 2AFZZF4G
The Mi Mix Alpha boasts a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 108 MP sensor, 12 MP and 20 MP sensors. In addition to normal recording modes, the device is capable of recording 8K video at 30 fps, 4K video at 60 fps and 30 fps, and 1080p slow-motion video at 480 and 960 fps.