From afar, the Mercedes-Maybach EQS easily stands out, thanks to its signature two-tone paint finish in Obsidian Black Metallic and Zircon Red Metallic with a fine pinstripe in chrome as a visual dividing line. The chrome surfaces not only extend over the air intakes and diffuser at the front . rear, but also frame the side windows with a dynamically flowing chrome surround in a 3D-like design. There are automatic comfort doors in the front / rear with extending handles when users approach, and when the driver approaches, their door opens automatically. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
In addition to the luxurious seats in the front / rear of the interior, you’ll find an MBUX Hyperscreen with Maybach-specific display styles and content. This large, curved 12.3-inch OLED screen unit extends almost from A-pillar to A-pillar. It can be used to control the entertainment functions, which are only available while the car is being driven in accordance with the country-specific legal regulations. If the interior camera detects that the driver is looking at the passenger display, the content is automatically dimmed.
- Fans of construction toys will love building their own model version of the Mercedes-Benz Zetros Trial Truck. Check out all its awesome functions using the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app
- This LEGO Technic 4x4 Mercedes-Benz Zetros Trial Truck (42129) model is packed with authentic details like working suspension on all 4 wheels, a detailed gearbox and differential locking
- Realistic design features include race themed stickers plus 2 fire extinguishers. Use the flags to create an obstacle course and test the truck’s skills across different terrains
- This is a great set for adults and kids aged 12 and up to enjoy together. It’s also an awesome toy for young LEGO builders looking for a challenging building experience
- The toy truck model measures over 8 in. (21 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 7 in. (19 cm) wide
The Concept Mercedes-Maybach EQS represents the transformation of the tradition-rich luxury brand into a more progressive, all-electric future. Like every Maybach, it stands for Sophisticated Luxury in all its facets. The near-production concept car represents proof that state-of-the-art electric drive technology and pioneering infotainment with the MBUX Hyperscreen combine perfectly with hallmark Maybach craftsmanship and an exquisite interior. This passionate combination of meticulously perfected details creates a unique automotive luxury experience. With the future all-electric SUV series model, we’re extending our leadership aspirations in the high-end segment to the area of electric mobility, too,” said Philipp Schiemer, Head of Top End Vehicle Group at Mercedes-Benz AG and Chairman of the Board of Management of Mercedes-AMG GmbH.