The MG Cyberster electric roadster doesn’t just exist in concept render form anymore, as the automaker revealed the first prototype pictures ahead of the Shanghai Auto Show (April 21-28). In addition to 5G connectivity, this futuristic vehicle boasts an interactive and an all-electric architecture good for an approximate EV range of 500 miles as well as a 0-62mph time of under three seconds. The body is designed to enhance aerodynamic performance, complete with a classically shaped MG grille. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Step inside, and you’ll find a “digital fiber” theme, which adopts a driver-centric layout and a separated cockpit for driver as well as passenger. A large-sized LED instrument cluster is paired with a second central screen, with the former presenting all of the key vehicle information in a modern nut minimalist style, while the central display houses its more interactive features. The driver and passenger are nestled in ‘Zero Gravity’ seats sporting floating head restraints, while the door panels and red leather handles reflect the ‘laser belt’ that runs down the car’s exterior.
- Upped The Game: The Gokart PRO comes with a top speed of 23 mph and 15.5 miles range within one single charge. Included Ninebot S MAX, you can easily assemble and detach the Gokart PRO and experience the fun of self-balancing scooter.
- Drift like a Pro: The Gokart PRO has an RR design, the rear engine and the rear-wheel-drive are set up like supercars. Equipped with 4,800W Max engine power and 96N max torque. This allows segway Gokart PRO to sprint from 0 to 23 mph within seconds.
- Keep Your safe: The Ninebot Gokart PRO comes with a high-strength steel frame that can carry a payload of up to 220 lbs and max slope of 15°. Triple anti-collision protection and dual communication technology to increase the safety of the rider.
- Fun for All Ages: The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’5” to 6’3”. Gokart PRO features four driving modes. It's collapsible to fit into most vehicle trunks, allowing you to take it wherever you want to go!
- Warranty: Download the Segway app to control four driving modes, adjust the drifting assistant level, control the light effect, and much more. Please refer to warranty information in the product details below and contact us if you have any problems.
The Cyberster is a bold statement that looks strongly into MG’s future, touching on our heritage but more importantly building on our technology and advanced design. Cyberster is a hugely exciting concept for us,” said Carl Gotham, Director of SAIC Design Advanced London.