To celebrate the release of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, Microsoft revealed two custom Xbox Series X consoles and Xbox Wireless Controllers inspired by SpongeBob SquarePants and Leonardo from “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.” The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles console boasts a visage of the iconic hero alongside a slice of pizza, while the SpongeBob SquarePants variant showcases the world’s most lovable sponge. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Think of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl as a crossover fighting game, similar to Nintendo’s Super Smash Bros. series, but with several of your favorite cartoon characters. It has support for both local and online multiplayer for up to four players, as well as a single-player arcade mode. There are a total of 20 playable characters from 13 Nickelodeon series, with two more characters set to be released in the near future. Unfortunately, these two custom consoles can only be won through a sweepstakes.
- Handheld Nintendo Switch gaming at a great price
- For every member of your family, there’s a member of ours
- Optimized for personal, handheld play, Nintendo Switch Lite is a small and light Nintendo Switch system
- Features a sleek, unibody design with fully integrated controls and a built-in plus Control Pad
- Compatible with all physical and digital Nintendo Switch games that support Handheld mode
Fans will have the chance to win one of the custom Xbox Series X consoles and controllers by retweeting the Xbox sweepstakes tweet — starting at 7:00 a.m. PT on October 11 until 8:00 p.m. PT on October 24. To see the full rules, visit the official sweepstakes terms and conditions,” said Microsoft in a press release.