If you’ve always wanted a Millennium Falcon home theater, this $14.9-million mansion in the Golden Oak neighborhood at Walt Disney World should do the trick. No expense was spared when building this home theater and the details most certainly reflect that, right down to the front windowed area where the auxiliary ship used to be.
Other features in this 10,742-square-foot mansion that sits on a 0.79 acre lot includes a large kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, a primary suite located on the first floor with a separate sitting area overlooking the pool, an exact replica of the marble fireplace found in the apartment above Cinderella’s castle, game room, and a detached guest house. Then there’s the world’s smallest Millennium Falcon.
- Inspire fans with a true icon of the LEGO Star Wars universe – the Millennium Falcon! This model starship building set is perfect addition to any Star Wars collection.
- Set the scene for epic adventures with 7 LEGO Star Wars characters action figures: Finn, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, C-3PO and Boolio minifigures, plus fan-favorite D-O and BB-8 LEGO figures.
- This Millennium Falcon model set has loads of details to impress fans of any age, including rotating top and bottom gun turrets, 2 spring-loaded shooters, a lowering ramp and an opening cockpit.
- This brick-built Corellian freighter model from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie also includes opening top panels for easy access to the detailed interior.
- With 1,351 pieces, this cool 3D LEGO building toy for boys and girls aged 9+ packs so much detail into its over 5-inch (14cm) high, 17-inch (44cm) long and 12-inch (32cm) wide starship form.
Exterior features include a resort pool with a rock waterfall, hot tub and slide, expansive covered courtyard with a summer kitchen, and a sitting room overlooking the pond with a fiber optic starlit ceiling details. Located a short distance from Summerhouse and the Four Seasons Resort, the home is perfectly positioned within the community. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this beautiful estate home,” said Sotheby’s.