Limited to just 10-units worldwide, the Apollo Intensa Emozione (IE) is one of the rarest supercars ever, and this particular configuration by Miller Motorcars is called “Carbon Dragon”. Power comes from a Ferrari-derived 6.3-liter V12 engine, developed by both Autotecnica motori and HWA AG, that generates an impressive 780 horsepower at 8,500 rpm with a screaming 9,000 rpm redline. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
What gives it the stealthy look is a full carbon fiber chassis, including the subframes and crash structures, that was made in partnership with HWA AG and Capricorn Group. It’s so strong that the vehicle meets FIA LMP2 safety requirements, or in other words, it’s ready for the track right out of the box. One caveat: it will cost at least $2.7-million USD to get one without any customization.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren