When 1967 Ford Mustang meets Tesla Model S, you get the Aviar R67. This Tesla Model S-based has a carbon fiber body modeled after the first-generation Mustang fastback, complete with a front splitter, carbon fiber side skirts, flush-mounted door handles, a rear diffuser, and a spoiler that automatically extends when traveling at 75 mph, and retracts as the speed drops to 50 mph. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Aside from the body, everything else is Tesla-sourced, including the two electric motors in each axle, the adaptive air suspension, on-board Wi-Fi, six airbags, traction control, and you can’t forget Autopilot. It reportedly generates 840hp, enabling it to sprint from 0-62mph in just 2.2-seconds, while topping out at 155-mph. For those who love the growl of muscle cars, it also has an external sound system that simulates the operation of the classic V8 engine. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but as far as we know, it will not be mass produced.
- Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang GT, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, 5-spoke rims with rugged tires, detailed interior, V8 engine and customization add-ons!
- Customize this “American muscle car model” with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank
- Measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 5-inch (14cm) wide
- 1471 pieces – For boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang 10265 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building