Marques Brownlee, also known as MKBHD, gives us a hands-on look at the Nothing Phone (1) and its innovative ‘Glyph Interface’ lighting. Put simply, it’s essentially a series of LED light strips on the back that can be used for things like a charging indicator or synchronizing with music.
Yes, the individual LEDs can be used to show notifications, while the central ring indicates wireless charging or reverse wireless charging. Unfortunately, not much else is known about the smartphone, but the company did announce that they will be holding an event on July 12th. Want to get one of the first 100 made? You’ll have to bid on it at DropX, a subsidiary of StockX, with the last one already going for a whopping $2,651 USD. One thing is for sure, you’ll never see the Nothing Phone (1) for sale at Apple Central World.
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network. To use this Device on Verizon, first, provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless. Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless. Devices - activate or switch devices - activate.
- Up to three-day battery. Capture more of life without stopping to recharge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.Aspect Ratio: 19:9
- 48 MP triple camera system. Take stunning photos in any light, as well as beautifully blurred portraits and incredibly detailed closeups.
- 6.6" Max Vision HD, display. Watch games, movies, and video chats come to life on an ultra-wide screen.
- Has a 2020 Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, updated from the 2019 Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 in the moto g power 2020.Lag-free performance. Get more done without slowing down thanks to a speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor.