Photo credit: Evan Blass | OnLeaks via Lets Go Digital
Samsung’s Galaxy S21 Ultra may have a rear camera array with a 108-megapixel camera, but we’re talking about an ultra high-end flagship smartphone. With a rumored base price of $699.99 USD, the Motorola Edge 20 is nearly half the retail price of the Galaxy S21 Ultra and is set to be officially announced next week. Aside from the cameras, it boasts a 6.67-inch AMOLED Full HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate. Read more for another picture and additional information.
The rear camera array consists of a 108-megapixel main, 16-megapixel ultra-wide, and an 8-megapixel telephoto sensor, while the selfie shooter should be 32-megapixel, making it perfect for video calls / conferencing. Other rumored features include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC with possible 5G support, up to 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage and a 4,000 mAh battery.
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network. To use this Device on Verizon, first, provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless. Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless. Devices - activate or switch devices - activate.
- Up to three-day battery. Capture more of life without stopping to recharge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.Aspect Ratio: 19:9
- 48 MP triple camera system. Take stunning photos in any light, as well as beautifully blurred portraits and incredibly detailed closeups.
- 6.6" Max Vision HD, display. Watch games, movies, and video chats come to life on an ultra-wide screen.
- Has a 2020 Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, updated from the 2019 Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 in the moto g power 2020.Lag-free performance. Get more done without slowing down thanks to a speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor.