Microsoft has been known to create their own special Xbox One designs, but this time, they’ve teamed up with Nike for a console boasting a custom red finish, complete with the iconic Jordan elephant print and matching red Jumpman controller. The design was inspired by the new Air Jordan III Retro Unite sneaker, which is set for release during the NBA All-Star weekend in Chicago. Read more for an unboxing video and additional information.
How can you get one of these beautiful consoles? Well, the only way is to Retweet this message from the official Microsoft Xbox account. Just in case you haven’t seen the unboxing video above, yes, the bundle does come with a pair of sneakers too, in addition to the console.
- Go all digital with the Xbox One S all digital edition and enjoy disc free gaming
- If purchased through Xbox all access: Enjoy low monthly payments for 24 months, no upfront cost, access to over 100 high-quality games and online multiplayer. Plus console upgrade option
- Bundle includes: Xbox One S 1TB All-digital edition console (Disc-free gaming), wireless controller, 1-month of Xbox live gold, and download codes for Minecraft, Sea of thieves and Fortnite Battle Royale
- Fortnite Battle Royale content includes 2000 V-Bucks, Legendary Rogue Spider Knight Outfit, and 2 Style Variants that unlock as in-game challenges are completed in free Fortnite Battle Royale and Creative Modes only save the world campaign not included Xbox live gold required to play Fortnite Battle Royale, Sea of Thieves, and multiplayer in minecraft (subscription sold separately)
- Pick up where you left off on another Xbox One or Windows 10 PC with Xbox Play anywhere titles like sea of thieves