The experience of slipping into self-lacing sneakers, pressing a button, hearing the whirr of the power-lacing engine and sensing an unparalleled fit is like stepping into a time machine, or at least into Back to Future II. The refining of fit continues in the company’s new Nike Adapt BB 2.0, which evolves the design principles of its predecessor to improve on-court play, while retaining the spirit of the technology’s underlying magic. It hits stores on Feb. 16, priced at $400. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
To give Adapt BB 2.0 a bouncier court feel, Nike designers added Air Zoom Turbo, similar to the Kyrie line, while finding the perfect harmony between pop off the forefoot and the placement of the power-lacing engine meant reconfiguring the midsole stack height. The result is an improved transition from heel to toe while moving. It’s also easier to put on than ever, thanks to the removal of the Flyknit shroud, opening up the collar and integrating a stretchable ballistic mesh throughout the upper.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson (Actors)
- Robert Zemeckis (Director) - Robert Zemeckis (Writer) - Bob Gale (Producer)
- French, Spanish (Subtitles)
- Audience Rating: PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)