If you’ve never heard of autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR), it’s basically a tingling sensation you get that begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. There have been many gamers who’ve used the Nintendo Switch to film ASMR, but the company decided to create their own 30-minute long clip of someone playing Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey on a Switch Lite by the fireside. Read more for some relaxation.
ASMR provides low-grade euphoria characterized by a combination of positive feelings and a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin, most commonly triggered by specific auditory or visual stimuli, and less commonly by intentional attention control. Anyone who has been on YouTube most likely have seen the genre of videos which intend to stimulate ASMR, of which over 23 million are published.
- Handheld Nintendo Switch gaming
- Optimized for personal, handheld play; Nintendo Switch Lite is a small and light Nintendo Switch system
- Features a sleek, unibody design with fully integrated controls and a built in plus Control Pad
- Compatible with all physical and digital Nintendo Switch games that support Handheld mode
- Forget everything you know about The Legend of Zelda games
- Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule In this stunning Open Air Adventure. Number of Players: 1 player
- Now on Nintendo Switch, your journey is freer and more open than ever. Take your system anywhere, and adventure as Link any way you like
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Fantasy Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol
- English (Publication Language)