If you’ve never heard of autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR), it’s basically a tingling sensation you get that begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. There have been many gamers who’ve used the Nintendo Switch to film ASMR, but the company decided to create their own 30-minute long clip of someone playing Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey on a Switch Lite by the fireside. Read more for some relaxation.
ASMR provides low-grade euphoria characterized by a combination of positive feelings and a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin, most commonly triggered by specific auditory or visual stimuli, and less commonly by intentional attention control. Anyone who has been on YouTube most likely have seen the genre of videos which intend to stimulate ASMR, of which over 23 million are published.
- Handheld Nintendo Switch gaming at a great price
- For every member of your family, there’s a member of ours
- Optimized for personal, handheld play, the Nintendo Switch Lite is a small and light Nintendo Switch system
- Features a sleek, unibody design with fully integrated controls and a built-in plus Control Pad
- Compatible with all physical and digital Nintendo Switch games that support Handheld mode
- Discover Hyrule as never before: by making your own path, choices, and consequences
- Ingenuity is the key to survival: find multiple solutions to tons of dynamic puzzles
- Surprises hide around every corner: scavenge weapons, armor, plants, animals, and more
- Live off the land: find weapons and armor, cook food, and brew elixirs
- Utilize special technology: the in-game Sheikah Slate controls, objects and enemies in fun ways