At $49.99 USD, the new Nintendo Game & Watch The Legend of Zelda offers a timeless classic on the go, and just like the Super Mario Bros. version released last year, it has the same form factor. Featuring a green-themed design, complete with the standard A / B buttons and four-direction D-Pad, it comes loaded with The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link and The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening. Read more for an early hands-on review and additional information.
There’s one game you won’t find anywhere except this Game & Watch, and it’s a mole clobbering game called Vermin, but starring Link. Want to keep it in pristine condition? You can use the packaging as a stand to use it as a clock of sorts, although keeping it unopened would probably be your best bet if you plan on holding it for the long haul. It’s sold out on Amazon, but can be found at the official Nintendo store after logging in.
- HD audio and video (720p) with 16: 9/4: 3 Switch (HD cable only); 3 ft. HD cable; includes AV ports with AV cable
- High compatibility with (NTSC/PAL) NES, Super NES, and Super Famicom cartridges
- Hyperkin-engineered perfect pin (patent pending) Technology sets a new standard for state-of-the-art, high-quality pins
- Comes with a “Cadet” and a “Scout” Premium classic-style Controller; Controller ports support two compatible controllers for each Console
- Includes 6 ft. Micro charge cable and AC Adapter. If AC adapter is not included, We strongly recommend that you use a USB wall AC adapter that has a minimum output of 5V 1A.