To celebrate the 100th anniversary of Gucci and the Xbox’s 20th anniversary, the two companies collaborated to make a limited edition bundle that costs $10,000 USD. Only 100-units will be produced worldwide and includes an Xbox Series X console laser-engraved with the famous GG pattern, two bespoke Xbox Wireless Controllers finished in Carbon Black accented with the Gucci Web stripe, an Xbox Game Pass membership, and a custom suitcase to hold everything. Read more for additional pictures and information.
If you look closely at the console, you’ll see that the pattern is actually an evolution of the original Gucci Rhombi design from the 1930s, but in this case, the GG pattern becomes a wordplay. In addition to being Guccio Gucci’s initials, it also represents the gaming phrase ‘Good Game.’ Available November 17th directly from Gucci’s website or from a select number of their retail stores.
- Escalate your game with up to 8 high-performance cores in the AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and 512GB NVMe SSD storage
- With NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti graphics behind you, you can enjoy the depth and visual fidelity of real-time ray-tracing – RTX Gaming, It's On
- The 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display on the Legion 5 gaming laptop delivers speed and color clarity for full-fidelity gaming
- Legion TrueStrike keyboard with 4-zone RGB backlight; 2 x 2W speakers with Nahimic Audio for Gamers
- Connectivity: Built-in 720p webcam with e-shutter, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, 4 USB, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4, RJ45 Ethernet
Xbox and Gucci’s first collaboration takes the House’s beginnings in the world of sports and leisure to the next level with 100 numbered Xbox Series X consoles—reimagined through archival details,” said Gucci.