Nintendo’s Labo Toy-Con 03: Vehicle Kit includes materials to build multiple customizable cardboard creations, like a car, submarine, plane, pedal, two keys and lots more, all for $19.99, today only, originally $69.99. All materials required to complete each Toy-Con creations are included in the package, which means no glue, tape, or scissors are necessary. Product page. Read nore for a hands-on video and additional information.
- Get ready to make, play and discover with the Nintendo Labor Toy-Con 03: Vehicle Kit, which puts you in the driver's seat of a car, submarine, and plane
- Nintendo Labor is an innovative line of family-friendly DYI kits for the Nintendo Switch gaming system
- Make customizable cardboard creations called Toy-Con, play fun games with them, discover how they work, and invent new ways to play
- See your creations come to life as you speed through races, battle special cars equipped with extendable punching arms, explore and interact with a mysterious world, and more
- Get ready for hours of engaging, inspiring, family-friendly DIY fun!
The bundle comes with its own unique Nintendo Switch software specially designed to work with the included Toy-Con projects. Or, you can expand the possibilities further with Toy-Con Garage, an interactive programming tool is included with this kit, which features a simple, visual interface and handy tutorials designed for players of all ages. You’ll be able to experiment with the Toy-Con creations you’ve built or make your own original designs using household items, such as paper cups, stickers and ribbon.
Nintendo Labo is a collaborative and creative experience designed to encourage imagination in people of all ages. We’re excited to offer a variety of fun gameplay experiences with Vehicle Kit, and look forward to seeing the creative Nintendo Labo community continue to grow,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing.