Photo credit: Hoonigan via Car Scoops
Formula Drift champion Chris Forsberg is no stranger to fast vehicles, but his custom Nissan Altima is most certainly one of the fastest 4-seaters yet. Called the Altimaniac, it’s powered by a twin-turbocharged VR38DETT V6 engine that had its displacement increased from 3.8L to 4.1L capable of generating 1,300-horsepower on a normal tune or 2,000-horsepower on a more aggressive one. Other modifications include upgraded a billet aluminum crankshaft, connecting rods, main caps, and girdles. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Unfortunately, this GTR-powered Altima wasn’t eligible for entry into Formula Drift competitions due to a modified firewall, so Chris now uses this vehicle for promotional events. On the bright side, he still competes in the Formula Drift series in his 800-horsepower Nissan 370Z for NOS Energy Drink, which was good for a 1st Place finish in Round 6 of the 2020 season.
- 【Two Control Modes】Gesture Sensing Twist and Remote Control. You can gesture control stunt twist car. You just need to wear a gesture-sensing watch and give a gesture, and the remote control car will act accordingly. Or you can control it directly via the remote control.
- 【All-Round Drift】Our wheels use Mecanum wheels, which can drift in all aspects. Not only can 360°rotation，but also walk sideways,which can let you have more fun.
- 【Two Modes of Transformation】 The remote control car has two modes: On flat ground you can use on-road mode and on rough roads you can use off-road mode. Double-sided driving makes this car more flexible, and you can continue to drive in the event of an accidental collision during driving.
- 【The Strong Anti-jamming Performance】 : The remote control car has a wireless control system which runs with a 2.4GHz frequency. What means that it can offer a stable signal and it has an anti-jammingh function which without remote confusion though two or more vehicle racing together.
- 【Perfert Gift For Any Occasion】Are you looking for exciting gifts? If yes, then you will love this gesture-sensing stunt car. This car can bring a lot of fun to your family and friends, it will be your good friend because you will have a good time with it.