Photo credit: James Edition
No, one of the rarest Nissan vehicles isn’t a supercar, but rather the Nissan Juke-R. The automaker partnered with UK-based RML Group to build a total of five units worldwide. The SVM Juke-R700 not only comes equipped with the GT-R’s all-wheel-drive system, but its twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter V6 engine generating 700 hp, as well. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other upgrades include Nitron 3-way adjustable coilovers, SVM front brake discs, GT-R front / rear calipers, and 20-inch GT-R wheels wrapped in Bridgestone tires (225/40 at the front / 285/35 at the rear). You’ll have to shell out $705K USD for this pristine specimen with just 12-miles on the odometer.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO!
- With a buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit, this model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends
- The mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO Speed Champions cars
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls ages 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
Out of 5 cars, only one is ready for driving and that’s the number #5 we’ve got. Nissan and SVM produced only 5 cars of the Juke-R and 2 are already crashed, the other two Jukes belongs to Nissan. It’s clear that there won’t be a sixt one. After 5 cars it’s the end of the production of the Nissan Juke-R R35,” according to the listing.