Touted as a future-proof 5G smartphone, the Nokia 8.3 has been specially designed to support multiple and evolving 5G network deployments, with support for both standalone as well as non-standalone 5G combinations. It’s also the first smartphone to use the Qualcomm 5G RF Front end module solution, condensing more than 40 different RF components into a single module, making it not only a global device but also a future-proof smartphone which is ready for the next step in 5G technology. Read more for a video and additional information.
Priced at $650, it boasts the Snapdragon 765G processor, up to 8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and a 64-megapixel Zeiss-lensed camera with a self-stabilizing 60FPS “Action Cam Mode”, along with a 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera for recording 4K video in low light settings. Expect the 8.3 5G smartphone to hit stores during summer and will be featured in “No Time to Die” this November.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hi-Res Camera Zoom: Capture hi-res images as if you’re 3 feet away, from 100 feet away; Whether you want to zoom in close from afar or magnify details nearby, the new 30x Space Zoom gives you impressive power and clarity
- Charge two phones - Charge up to two smartphones by simply setting them down. Advanced Qi wireless charging technology enables you to charge your device without plugging in a cable
- Charge a phone and a smartwatch - The Wireless Charger Duo can charge your Samsung smartwatch too. Gear S3, Gear Sport, and Galaxy Watch can charge in the same location as your phone by simply placing your watch on the charging pad
Using this modular approach, Nokia 5G devices will be the perfect blend of sleek design and performance. Looking ahead, the possibilities with 5G are truly limitless, and we’re excited for what Qualcomm and HMD Global will accomplish together in the 5G era,” said Cristiano Amon, President, Qualcomm.