Photo credit: Brian Kelly via Design Boom
When you see these boxes, most people think of a distribution transformer, or a device that provides the final voltage transformation in the electric power distribution system, stepping down the voltage used in the distribution lines to the level used by the customer. Designer Joey Ruiter envisions a motorbike that looks just like one of these transformers, blending in perfectly with its surroundings. Read more for additional pictures.
To ride it, simply unlock the handlebars, flip over the seat, and raise the wheels at the push of a button. No technical specifications have been revealed, but we can assume that it’s all electric, with plenty of room for groceries and what not.
- Build a Harley-Davidson Fat Boy display model that captures the lines and engineering of the original with its teardrop fuel tank, an inbuilt speedometer, and dual exhaust pipes!
- Authentically designed with a Milwaukee-Eight engine with moving pistons, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, and a sturdy display stand, this is an iconic display for home or office
- Harley Davidson fans will appreciate the model's incredible level of detailing all the way down to the solid disc Lakester wheels and red-and-black paint color scheme
- The LEGO Creator Expert Harley Davidson Fat Boy is perfect for Harley Davidson and motorcycle fans ages 16+
- The LEGO Creator Expert Harley Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long
I wanted to create a piece that is museum-worthy, that’s completely unnoticeable and so familiar, you’re just going to walk past it,’ said Ruiter.