The NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit not only lets you discover the power of AI as well as robotics, but it’s a fully functional Linux micro PC, all for $54.99 shipped, today only, originally $59. It’s supported by the JetPack SDK, which comes with NVIDIA container runtime and a full Linux software development environment, enabling developers to package their applications for Jetson with all its dependencies into a single container that is designed to work in any deployment. Product page. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on video review and a how to run emulated games tutorial.
- Discover the power of AI and robotics with NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit. It’s small, powerful, and priced for everyone. This means educators, students, and other enthusiasts can now easily create projects with fast and efficient AI using the entire GPU-accelerated NVIDIA software stack.
- Learning by doing is key for anyone new to AI and robotics, and the Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit is ideal for hands-on teaching and learning. Unlike online-only learning, you’ll see your work on the developer kit perceive and interact with the world around you in real time.
- Thousands of Jetson Nano developers actively contribute videos, how-tos, and open-source projects in addition to the free and comprehensive tutorials offered by NVIDIA. These start with an introductory “Hello AI World,” continue to robotics projects such as the open-source NVIDIA JetBot AI robot platform, and lead to the next level of robotics development with NVIDIA Isaac.
- All these resources are enabled by NVIDIA JetPack, which brings to each Jetson developer the same CUDA-X software and tools used by professionals around the world. JetPack includes a familiar Linux environment and simplifies the development process with support for cloud-native technologies such as containerization and orchestration.
- The Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit delivers incredible AI performance at a low price. It makes the world of AI and robotics accessible to everyone with the exact same software and tools used to create breakthrough AI products across all industries. There’s no better way to start.
Plus, it’s powered by the same NVIDIA CUDA-X accelerated computing stack used to create breakthrough AI products in such fields as self-driving cars, industrial IoT, healthcare, smart cities and lots more. You’ll also be able to run a diverse set of AI models and frameworks, thus providing a scalable platform for learning as well as creating AI applications as they evolve.
While today’s students and engineers are programming computers, in the near future they’ll be interacting with, and imparting AI to, robots. The new Jetson Nano is the ultimate starter AI computer that allows hands-on learning and experimentation at an incredibly affordable price,” said Deepu Talla, vice president and general manager of Edge Computing at NVIDIA.