German supercar tuner NOVITEC is no stranger to Ferrari vehicles, and their latest project is no exception. Its twin-turbocharged 3.9L eight-cylinder engine now makes 802 hp and peak torque of 662 lb-ft of torque, enabling it to hit 62 mph in a mere 2.6 seconds, while topping out at over 211 mph. Other features include a carbon fiber aerodynamic kit that consists of a two-piece front spoiler, side air intakes flaps, a front hood insert, carbon-trimmed side mirrors, and a full NOVITEC rear diffuser. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other upgrades include staggered hi-tech forged 21” (front) / 22” (rear) Vossen wheels, sports springs that lower it by 35mm, and a high-performance INCONEL exhaust system equipped with carbon fiber / stainless steel elements or optional 999 gold plating. The interior can be tailored to the vehicle owner’s personal preferences from the finest leather and Alcantara in any desired color and upholstery design.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel
- With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsport fan
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsport
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide
The NOVITEC rocker panels give the two-door car an even sportier appearance from the sides as well and channel the airflow with even more precision. Tasteful carbon trim for the side mirrors, together with the NOVITEC air deflectors in the side air intakes, add further sporty touches. The large rear wing, which significantly increases rear-axle downforce at high speeds, dominates the rear end visually. Alternatively, there is also an understated rear spoiler lip,” said the tuner.