NZXT, a leading developer of software-powered hardware solutions for PC gaming, has just revealed the H1, an Xbox Series X-inspired, small form factor mini-ITX computer case. It comes pre-installed with an SFX-L 650w 80+ Gold PSU, 140mm AIO, and PCIe riser card. Plus, it’s a new high-end pre-build option for NZXT BLD called H1 Mini PC. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
This sleek, small, vertical chassis is designed to fit elegantly in any workstation, without limiting its gaming potential. It’s compatible with most full-sized GPUs and designed to effectively cool every component to prevent thermal throttling. Cable management is a breeze with pre-routed cables and a rear-facing I/O on the bottom of the case, which enables simple cable clean-up.
- Small but powerful: The compact vertical design provides a small spatial footprint while maintaining support for most full-sized GPU’s on the market so you can maintain your desk real estate without sacrificing graphics power
- A simple build: The toolless SSD tray, pre-installed PCIe riser card, and pre-routed power cables make installation incredibly simple
- Unique design: The motherboard I/O faces down, routing all cables through the bottom of the case for a clean, simplified appearance
- Component integration: Integrated power supply and AIO provide a better build experience, along with pre-routed cables that make it easy to manage the clutter and cut down on build time. A PCIe integrated riser card is included for vertical GPU mounting
- Elegant airflow: The thermally-efficient, dual-chamber airflow is designed to allow the CPU, GPU, and PSU to pull in the fresh air, and exhaust hot air without affecting temperatures of neighboring components
Creating a small form factor case is something we have always wanted to improve upon because they are often challenging to build in and can hinder the performance of high-end hardware. That is why we simplified the building process and focused on performance when designing the NZXT H1. We set out to make this one of the easiest builds you can undertake while leaving no compromises when gaming,” said Johnny Hou, Founder and CEO of NZXT.