Photo credit: Murray Sharp via Motor1
Auto enthusiasts know that the LaFerrari is based on findings from testing of the FXX development prototype and only 499 units were produced between 2013 – 2016, with each example costing more than $1-million USD. What fans have been waiting for is a successor to this hypercar, and auto designer Murray Sharp may just have something brewing, and it’s called the Ferrari Stallone. Read more for additional pictures and information.
This hypercar features the iconic Rosso Corsa paint job and powered by V12 engine paired with a KERS system. Other features include directional five-spoke wheels, lots of carbon fiber body pieces, and dual exhaust tips that exit upwards and out of the engine bay.
- Build, race and display the Ferrari F40 Competizione with a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, plus interchangeable car spoilers and hoods to turn the Competizione into the classic F40 road car!
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure with a helmet
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car toy measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (13cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide
- 198 pieces – Racing car toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione 75890 fast car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative building
The Ferrari Stallone concept has been a very special project for me. It actually came about from a place of frustration where I felt like I could do more with my skills and talents. I made a very strong and deliberate decision to take on a project for myself to prove what I really could achieve if I put my absolute best effort into it. It has been by far the most substantial piece of design I have ever created,” said creator Murray Sharp.