Cooler Master has just announced the winners of its annual case modding world series, and the top prize went to Project A.R.E.S. (Astral Robot Enclosure System) by Alessandro who also goes by Explore Modding online. This was selected from over 100-entries, with $24,000 worth of cash and prizes up for grabs. It features a science fiction-inspired design, or to be more specific, the robot from the Netflix series Lost in Space. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The Cooler Master C700M case was carefully CNC machined to perfection with a few plexiglass elements to give it some flair. Featuring an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor, 32GB of ADATA XPG D60G RAM, an S40G 512GB m.2 SSD, an ASROCK X570 Steel Legend motherboard, a Cooler Master V850 power supply unit, Bitspower watercooling, and CableMod custom SFF cables.
- System: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9GHz 6-Core | Intel B460 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6x USB 3.1 | 2x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and Mouse
- Special feature: Tempered Glass Side Case Panel | RGB Case Lighting | RGB 7 Colors Gaming Mouse
- 1 year parts & labor | Free lifetime tech support
Hey everyone! My name is Alessandro, for those who don’t know me, I am the winner of last year’s Tower Mod 3rd place. I was super happy to get there as it was my third attempt at this amazing competition, but this year’s going to be about beating myself at my own game!,” said its creator.