Mobile World Congress Shanghai (MWCS) 2021 attendees will not only able to see the OPPO X 2021 rollable smartphone, but also the company’s new Wireless Air Charging technology as well. The OLED display on this smartphone smoothly expands from 6.7 inches to 7.4 inches and their proprietary Warp Track screen laminate eliminates creases, while a custom-developed Roll Motor powertrain uses two drive motors to extend / retract without too much stress on the high-end display. Read more to see the new wireless charging technology.
Older wireless charging technology require the device to be positioned in a particular way, but using OPPO’s magnetic resonance technology, the rollable smartphone begins charging as soon as it’s within 10cm of its charging mat, which can deliver up to 7.5W of charging power. That’s right, you can even play games while it charges.
- PRO-GRADE CAMERA: Features high-powered pro lenses for beautiful photographs in any light with 3X optical zoom, Battery Capacity:4500mAh
- 30X SPACE ZOOM: Zoom in close from afar or magnify details of something nearby with the power of 30X Space Zoom
- NIGHT MODE: Capture crisp images and vibrant videos with Night Mode and capture high-quality content in low light
- SINGLE-TAKE AI: One tap of the screen captures multiple images and videos all at once
- POWER OF 5G: Get next-level power with Samsung Galaxy 5G; More sharing, more gaming, and more experiences
Innovation challenges like these drive us in every area of our business, whether we’re exploring the future of charging technology with our partners, making 5G a reality all over the world, or bringing dazzling, vivid colours to your phone screens,” said the company.