SEGA’s R360 (Rotate 360) is a motion-based arcade cabinet first released in Japan in 1990. As the name implies, this machine boasts the ability to spin 360 degrees in any direction on two metal axis, allowing the player to freely move as the cabinet mimics the in-game action, including the ability to turn completely upside down. To keep you safe, there’s a safety bar and four-point safety harness, while an emergency stop button can be found inside / outside the cabinet and on the attendant tower. Unfortunately, it only supported two games: G-LOC: Air Battle and Wing War. Read more to see one that was found dumped in a field.
Lee Peters found this R360 cabinet dumped outside a farm in Northern Island by its former owner who never returned for the machine. Unfortunately, nothing looks salvageable, but a restoration expert might be able to fix this back up to new at a considerable cost, since parts are no longer being manufactured for it.
- Get Gaming with this Raspberry Pi 4 Gaming Kit
- Great Retro Gaming look and feel--Includes 2 Classic USB SNES style Gamepads & Pi 4 Compatible NES style Case with ease of access to all Ports
- Highest Quality Components: Includes: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 4GB RAM--2 Vilros USB SNES style Game-pads --5Ft HDMI-MICRO HDMI Cabel--Vilros Raspberry 4 Compatible NES style Enclosure Case --32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card Preloaded with NOOBS --SD card Adapter --8GB Flash Drive --Vilros Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply with on/off switch--Set of Heatsinks --Vilros Quickstart Guide for Raspberry Pi 4--MAGPI Retro Gaming Quickstart Guide
- Perfect for Tech Savvy Retro Gamers : Includes the Vilros Pi 4 Quick Start Guide to get you up and running with Raspbian and also Includes The MAGPI Retro Gaming Quickstart Guide, MAGPI is the official magazine of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Quality Guaranteed: All Parts and accessories are guaranteed by the Vilros 1 Year Satisfaction guarantee
Photo credit: Lee Peters