The Osprey Porter 30 Travel Backpack is perfect for hiking, traveling, or even school, and it’s being offered for just $71.93 shipped, today only, originally $119.99. It features a harness and hipbelt that deploy quickly for backpack style carry and vanish into the backpanel for safe keeping when your bags are checked. There’s also a protected real panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for speedy access.Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (19.5H X 13W X 10D inches)
- Large U-zip luggage-style access to main compartment - 30L total volume
- Shoulder straps and hipbelt are stowable converting the bag from a backpack carry to duffel-style
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while traveling (fits up to most 15 inch laptops)
- Front panel organization pocket for easy access to small travel items
Need to store more things? StraightJacket compression straps with padded sidewalls are there to help protect your bag’s contents and allow you to fit more gear or compress the bag to a smaller size when it isn’t fully packed. If this is your only bag on a short trip, you’ll appreciate its structural sidewalls designed to hold your bag open, making it easy to pack and unload, especially with the large U-zip opening.