The Osprey 46 Travel Backpack meets carry-on regulations for most airlines, and can be picked up for $55.93 shipped, today only, originally $139.95. Featuring large panel lockable zip access to main compartment, reinforced cord loops, vertical zippered pocket (books, travel documents, etc.), padded top / side handles for comfortable carry and lots more. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
- Meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (22H X 14W X 11D inches)
- Large U-zip luggage-style access to main compartment - 46L total volume
- Shoulder straps and hipbelt are stowable converting the bag from a backpack carry to duffel-style
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while traveling (fits up to most 15 inch laptops)
- Front panel organization pocket for easy access to small travel items
Its harness and hipbelt deploy in an instant for backpack style carry, while quickly disappearing into the backpanel for safe keeping when your bags are checked. StraightJacket compression straps with padded sidewalls come standard for added protection and allow you to fit more gear or compress the bag to a smaller size when it isn’t fully stuffed. Plus, there’s a protected real panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while traveling.