Photo credit: BigSkyCastle
Studio Ghibli is best known for its animated feature films, television commercials, and video game collaborations, but what if they teamed up with Nintendo for a The Legend of Zelda game? Since that partnership has not happened yet, one fan decided to take things into their own hands by creating a Breath of the Wild poster drawn in the style of the Hayao Miyazaki films. Read more for a video and additional information.
Currently, six of Studio Ghibli’s films are among the ten highest-grossing anime films made in Japan, with Spirited Away (2001) being the second highest. That’s not all, five of their films have received Academy Award nominations, with Spirited Away taking home the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature Film in 2003. For those wondering, Totoro is the studio’s mascot.
- Exclusive Zelda: Breath of the Wild design Officially Licensed by Nintendo for Nintendo Switch
- Stores the complete Nintendo Switch system for easy portability
- 2 in 1 design with removable internal case to protect and carry the Nintendo Switch for hand held mode
- Fitted compartments keep all components secure
- Adjustable shoulder strap with padding for added comfort