Photo credit: Aksyonov Nikita
For the 2021 model year,the Ford Bronco returns to the automaker’s light-truck product range after a 25-year hiatus. The chassis is based on the Ford Ranger rather than the F-Series, marking the sixth-generation Bronco a mid-size SUV for the first time. This makes it perfect to be turned into a police interceptor. Ford has created a second-generation Police Interceptor Utility, derived from the sixth-generation Explorer, for the 2020 model year. Read more to see another render from designer Aksyonov Nikita.
The 2020 Ford Explorer-based interceptor is offered exclusively in an all-wheel drive configuration, powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.0L V6 and the hybrid variant with a 3.3L V6 and an electric motor. Notable differences from its predecessor include increased cargo space (even with hybrid batteries onboard) and improved fuel economy of the Utility from 19 MPG to 24 MPG.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building