Photo credit: Motor 1
Unplugged Performance’s heavily modified Tesla Model 3 headed to the 2020 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb with professional race car driver Randy Pobst. It may be all-electric, but this EV posted a respectable qualifying time that placed it third overall when you include the open-wheel racers that qualified the same day, with a 4:12.429 time. Read more for two videos and additional information.
What kind of modifications can you find in this Tesla Model 3? Well, for starters, the interior has been completely stripped aside from the touchscreen. On the outside, you’ll find a race-modified version of t he Unplugged carbon fiber body kit, carbon-ceramic brakes, an adjustable coilover suspension, and a massive rear wing.
- More Powerful Upgraded Motor: With a new Version of 300w brushless direct current motor, E22 can reach to 12.4 mph, travel up to 13.7 miles and a max load of 220 lbs. The upgrade brings greater riding dynamic plus stronger 15% hill grade capability.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: Supreme Shock Absorption, no tire Punctures, the upgraded 9-inch Dual Density tires deliver more stability and comfort than the 8-inch solid tires; Dual Braking System and Bell enhanced safety when riding
- Lightweight & Foldable: E22 folds in just one step, and can easily fit in the back of your car. This device is also easy to carry, with a net weight of only 28 lbs (13.5kg), allowing you to single-handedly carry it into subways or elevators
- Innovative & Superior Technology: Smart Battery Management System (Smart-BMS) has undergone 7 years of continuous technological development and produced 300 million batteries. ensuring user safety, and accurate power display.
- Quality Assurance: With the enhanced performance and design, the new E22 is perfect for your last mile journey; One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts, please refer to warranty information in product details below.