Pablo Escobar’s biological brother, Roberto de Jesús Escobar Gaviria, announced today a limited edition run of gold-plated iPhone 11 Pro 256GB handsets, and they’ll set you back just $499. The one caveat is that these were formerly damaged phones, or to be more specific, damaged screen damage and / or water issues. They were bought, fixed, and then gold-plated. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Limited to 2000-units worldwide, the Escobar Gold 11 PRO comes with all the original Apple accessories, like the lightning cable, charger and headphones. Plus, Escobar Inc engraved its logo on the iPhone’s back, and then packaged it in a luxurious wooden box.
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
These phones are going to sell out very fast. It is the first time we do a limited edition phone, and Roberto (Escobar) was able to secure a great deal on these 2000 phones, our cost is around $440 per unit and he is passing on these savings to the customers,” said Roberto de Jesús Escobar Gaviria, Founder of Escobar Inc.