Many know that the Raspberry Pi 4 is a powerful mini computer that some have already turned into portable game consoles, but Experimental Pi’s PiBoy DMG is the first to offer a complete kit. In other words, you won’t have to fabricate anything yourself. You can either get a DIY base kit or a fully assembled version, complete with the Raspberry Pi 4. Read more for two hands-on videos and additional information.
It features a crisp 3.5” display with a resolution of 640 x 480, a Game Boy-inspired D-PAD, an analogue stick, six standard face buttons, an HDMI port, micro-USB, headphone jack, and a large 4,500mAh battery. The PiBoy DMG can emulate CPS, Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo 64, PSP, Neo Geo, Sega 32X, and lots more. You’ll be able to save / load states, speed up games, and install your own emulators.
- Get Gaming with this Raspberry Pi 4 Gaming Kit
- Great Retro Gaming look and feel--Includes 2 Classic USB SNES style Gamepads & Pi 4 Compatible NES style Case with ease of access to all Ports
- Highest Quality Components: Includes: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 4GB RAM--2 Vilros USB SNES style Game-pads --5Ft HDMI-MICRO HDMI Cabel--Vilros Raspberry 4 Compatible NES style Enclosure Case --32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card Preloaded with NOOBS --SD card Adapter --8GB Flash Drive --Vilros Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply with on/off switch--Set of Heatsinks --Vilros Quickstart Guide for Raspberry Pi 4--MAGPI Retro Gaming Quickstart Guide
- Perfect for Tech Savvy Retro Gamers : Includes the Vilros Pi 4 Quick Start Guide to get you up and running with Raspbian and also Includes The MAGPI Retro Gaming Quickstart Guide, MAGPI is the official magazine of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Quality Guaranteed: All Parts and accessories are guaranteed by the Vilros 1 Year Satisfaction guarantee