Photo credit: Topaz Detailing
Ever wonder what a car looks like after a 100-hour detail and paint protection service? If so, Topaz Detailing recently gave a PTS Porsche 991 GT3 RS their most advanced treatment, the Level 5 Signature Detail. This ultra lengthy process is designed to remove every distortions in the clear coat known as ‘orange peel’, resulting in glass-like reflections. Read more for the video and additional information.
Once they completed the detail, they covered the entire car with their bespoke PPF (paint protection film), thus preventing future stone chips, scratches and swirl marks from happening for years to come. That’s not all, to finish things off, they gave it a Topaz Carbon finish as you can see in the video above.
- Inspire kids and all Porsche fans to build, race and display this white 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 toy car with a removable windshield to place a minifigure in the cockpit and authentic design details including the iconic ‘whale tail’ rear spoiler!
- This LEGO sports car set includes a new-for-August-2019 classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure with a helmet element, plus 3 cone elements for racing play action
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 180 pieces – Fun birthday gift for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages; This LEGO Speed Champions 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 75895 model race car kit can be built together with all other LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Kids can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive' this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately)