Luxurious and stylish, the 2.65-pound Porsche Design Acer Book RS boasts a compact all-metal chassis that features an 11th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and an NVIDIA GeForce MX350 graphics card. The extensive use of carbon fiber offers both strength as well as extreme performance, including consistent responsiveness on battery, instant wake, real-world battery life and fast charge, making it the perfect laptop for work or travel. Read more for a video and additional information.
Other features include 16GB of RAM, a 14-inch FHD IPS touchscreen covered with a layer of antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass, dual-band Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+), a full array of ports (USB-C, Thunderbolt 4 and USB3.2 Gen 2) and smart features, like more secure fingerprint logins via Windows Hello, Modern Standby & Wake on Voice. The included Porsche Design Acer Mouse RS completes the package, and the base model, without any acccessories, will start at $1,399 USD.
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display (1920 x 1080 resolution; 16:9 aspect ratio)
- Intel wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit keyboard | Fingerprint reader
- 1 - USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 - USB 2. 0 port & 1 - HDMI port
- Just 0.63" thin and 2.65 pounds and up to 11.5 hours of battery life
With more than 40 years of experience in the industry, Acer’s proven track record of excellence matches our commitment to delivering outstanding products with our partners. We are delighted to kick-off this partnership with the new Porsche Design Acer Book RS that embodies the DNA of our brand to the core and sets new standards in performance and design,” said Jan Becker, CEO of Porsche Design Group.