The Razer Basilik V2 gaming mouse not only has a 20,000 DPI Focus+ optical sensor with 99.6% resolution accuracy, but 11 programmable buttons as well, including the highly touted multi-function paddle and customizable scroll wheel resistance. By enabling Hypershift technology, gamers can also double the number of customizable controls at their disposal. Product page. Read more for two videos and additional information.
For players who demand complete control of every aspect of their mouse, the Basilisk V2 offers a customizable scroll wheel resistance, where they’ll be able to fine tune to suit their preferred level of tactility, whether it be high resistance with plenty of feedback to a smooth, virtually friction-free spin. It also comes equipped with 100% PTFE mouse feet for a smoother glide and the Razer Speedflex Cable for fast, accurate swipes with smooth, snag free movement.
- Focus plus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Offers an on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (programmable) for gaming
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches use light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light for complete immersion and absolute control
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Supports 16.8 million color combinations w, included preset profiles
- 11 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control