Razer’s Kishi is touted as the best Android smartphone game controller currently on the market with USB-C connectivity, and rightfully so. This device builds upon the compact ergonomic form of the Razer Junglecat and offer clickable analog controls as well as thumbsticks on both sides of the phone with a universal fit created in partnership with Gamevice. Product page. Read more for a video review and additional information.
There will eventually be an iOS version released, but the Android model provides ultra-low latency native and cloud game contro delivered through a hidden USB-C connection, while pass-through charging ports on the Kishi allow for device charging during game play.
- Universal Mobile Gaming Controller: Designed to bring console-level control to your phone for gaming anywhere
- Cloud and Mobile Gaming: Compatible with leading cloud gaming services including Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Stadia, Amazon Luna, GeForce NOW, & Steam Link; & hundreds of popular mobile games including Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox, Brawlhalla, Asphalt 9: Legends, Black Desert Mobile, emulators, & many more.
- Refine Your Aim and Execution: Clickable analog thumbsticks provide greater accuracy and tactile feedback, and the performance buttons and d-pad deliver precision input
- Latency-Free Gameplay: Unlike Bluetooth controllers which produce lag, the controller has zero latency by directly connecting to the device’s charging port
- USB Type C Charging Port: For pass-through charging of your phone or tablet while using the controller
Razer is excited to strengthen its collaboration with NVIDIA by joining their GeForce NOW Recommended program. GeForce NOW is PC gaming in the cloud, transforming underpowered or incompatible hardware into a powerful GeForce gaming PC. Razer mobile gaming controllers are perfect complementary devices to enhance this type of gameplay,” said Jason Schwartz, Head of Mobile Gaming at Razer.