At 3.11 pounds and measuring 15.3 millimeters thick, Razer’s all-new Blade Stealth 13 is now touted as the world’s fastest thirteen inch gaming ultrabook. Featuring an NVIDIA GTX 1650 Ti graphics card with Max-Q design and 4GB of GDDR6 memory, the 25W variant of the Intel Core i7-1065G7H processor, as well as a new keyboard sporting single-zone Razer Chroma RGB backlighting, which can be customized to match any of the 16.8 million colors and unique lighting effects available in Razer Synapse 3. Read more for a video and additional information.
Plus, the Blade Stealth 13 has also received a speed bump to 16GB of LPDDR4X memory at 3733MHz, which means that CPU intensive applications, whether gaming or creating, will receive far greater performance gains. For gamers who require maximum performance, the Blade Stealth 13 is lined with a USB-C Thunderbolt 3 port for fast data transfer and a seamless plug and play action with a Razer Core X eGPU.
- PERFORMANCE FOR PRODUCTIVITY: Quad-core 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U Processor at 1.8 GHz / up to 4.6 GHz (Base/Turbo) and 8GB dual-channel memory
- DESIGNED FOR MOBILITY: Up to 13hrs long battery life - Ultra thin, light and incredibly durable with a CNC unibody aluminum frame
- THIN BEZEL FULL HD DISPLAY: Visually stunning matte Full HD screen with 100% sRGB color saturation for work and entertainment
- POWER BY RAZER CHROMA: Keyboard featuring single-zone RGB lighting with 16.8 million color options, and a precision glass touchpad
- COMPLETE CONNECTIVITY: Includes Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, USB-A, Wireless AC, Windows Hello infrared camera, and dual-array mics
The Razer Blade Stealth 13 is the world’s most powerful Ultrabook and we just made it better. The new Razer Blade Stealth 13 introduces the next generation of ultraportable gaming, providing users the perfect balance between fun and function,” said Brad Wildes, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Systems Business Unit.