Razer’s Project Brooklyn gaming chair aims to take immersion to the next level. At first glance it appears to be a standard carbon fiber gaming chair with RGB lighting, but it quickly transforms into a fully immersive experience, complete with panoramic visuals from a 60” rollout OLED display. Tactile feedback is built directly into seat, and 4D armrests roll out, double as adjustable peripheral tables. For added comfort, the leather-stitched seat back is constructed in such a way to help maintain perfect posture throughout gaming marathons. Read more for a video and additional information.
The main feature is its 60” full surround OLED display, mounted in the chair’s backbone and deployable at the touch of a button. It folds into the chair back when not in use, while the fully modular 4D armrests that can be used as collapsible tables with flexible ergonomics enable you to switch between PC gaming with a mouse / keyboard, and console gaming. Plus, Razer Chroma RGB lighting has been integrated along the outsides of the seat cushions and stand for personalization using 16.8 million colors, synchronized to over 150 games.
- Selected Material: High density shaping foam, more comfortable, elasticity resilience and service life. 1.8mm thick steel frame, more sturdy and stable. Pu Leather, skin friendly and wear resisting.
- Upgraded Configuration: Class 3 gas lift, durable, reliable and supports up to 300lbs. Rubber casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling.
- Multi Function: 360 degree swivel and multi direction wheels, load capacity: 300-pound maximum weight capacity. Recline function. Between 90 to 180 degree. Rocking function: chair can rock back and forth when you adjust the knob beneath the seat.
- Dimension: Size of back: 22.5 inch and 30.5 inch. Size of seat: 14.5 inch and 20.5 inch. Seat adjustable height: 17.3 to 21.5 inch.
- Wide Usage: This gaming chair is suitable for you to play computer games, watch show, do the work and have a rest. It will make your space more modern and elegant.
Project Brooklyn is an exciting concept developed on the true essence of a fully immersive gaming station. The haptic feedback, visuals and overall functional design with attention to ergonomics will deliver a one-of-a-kind gameplay experience,” said Min-Liang Tan, co-founder and CEO of Razer.