For those who want a 5G smartphone that doesn’t compromise on specs, but don’t want to shell out $999+, there’s the Realme X50 Pro. Featuring a 6.44-inch 90Hz Samsung AMOLED panel, up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, a dual front-facing, hole-punch cutout that houses 32MP / 8MP ultrawide sensors, and a quad rear camera setup consisting of a 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 chip with a f/1.8 aperture,an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 12-megapixel telephoto shooter as well as a 2-megapixel f/2.4 monochromatic camera. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
If you’re a mobile photographer, you’ll have fun with “Nightscape 3.0” which comes with a “Tripod Mode” capable of super long exposure shots of up to 50 seconds, while the “Ultra Nightscape Mode” boosts the camera’s sensitivity to take bright images even in dark environments. It launches in April, priced at around $650 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model, and $810 for the top-of-the-line 12GB of RAM + 256GB storage version.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hi-Res Camera Zoom: Capture hi-res images as if you’re 3 feet away, from 100 feet away; Whether you want to zoom in close from afar or magnify details nearby, the new 30x Space Zoom gives you impressive power and clarity
- Charge two phones - Charge up to two smartphones by simply setting them down. Advanced Qi wireless charging technology enables you to charge your device without plugging in a cable
- Charge a phone and a smartwatch - The Wireless Charger Duo can charge your Samsung smartwatch too. Gear S3, Gear Sport, and Galaxy Watch can charge in the same location as your phone by simply placing your watch on the charging pad