The Citroën AMI is an ultra-compact, agile urban mobility object accessible for those from the age of 14 (in France) and up. You read that right, it doesn’t even require a driver’s license to operate and is powered by an under-floor 5.5kWh battery good for 44 miles on a single charge, while having a top speed of 28 mph. It may not sound like much, but this would definitely beat walking or even biking on a hot summer day. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Best of all, you don’t even need to purchase or lease the vehicle, as Citroën is letting customers pay just €20 (US$22) per month for a long-term rental of two years if you make a one time initial payment of €2,644 ($2,900). Or, you can just purchase one outright for €6,000 ($6,600). Citroën is accepting orders for the Ami beginning March 30th in France, with first deliveries arriving some time in June.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch.
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.Rated voltage:54.8V
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.