To celebrate the 60th anniversary of the iconic Renault 4, the automaker partnered with motion design hub TheArsenale to develop futuristic flying car. This reinterpretation of the 4L boasts a carbon fiber body and has been re-engineered to accommodate concepts such as thrust as well as lift. The team spent hours on calculations and tests, including help from artificial intelligence, to fine-tune the design. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Power comes from 22,000mAh lithium-polymer batteries that generate a combined 90,000mAh, which is enough for a horizontal top speed of 58 mph (26m/s(, with a 45° inclination during flights, up to a maximum inclination of 70°. The flying car can fly as high as 2296ft (700m) with a take-off speed of 31 mph (14m/s), thanks to its propellers generating 209lb (95kg) of vertical thrust each for a total of 838lb (380kg). It’s set to be showcased in the center of Paris at the Atelier Renault store on the Champs Elysées next week.
- Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 250 grams Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone In the United States and Canada you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary
- Mavic Mini's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2 7K HD videos A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear Ultra-smooth footage
- What you get DJI Mavic Mini Remote Controller 3x Intelligent Flight Battery 3x Pairs of Spare Propellers 2x Micro USB Cable Gimbal Protector RC Cable (Micro USB connector) RC Cable (USB-C connector) RC Cable (Lightning connector) Pair of Spare Control Sticks 18x Spare Screw Screwdriver 360° Propeller Guard Two-Way Charging Hub DJI 18W USB Charger Carrying Bag.DJI Fly App requires iOS v10 0 Android v6 0 or above Compatible devices include iPhone 11 Pro Max 11 Pro 11 XS Max XS XR X 8 Plus 8 7 Plus 7 6s Plus 6s 6 Plus 6 Samsung Galaxy S10+ S10 S9+ S9 S8+ S8 S7 edge S7 S6 Note9 Note8 Huawei P30 Pro P30 P20 P10 Mate 20 Pro Mate 10 nova 5 nova 4 nova 3e nova 2 Honor 8X 10 9 20 Pro Magic 2 Mi 8 MIX 2S MIX 2 Redmi Note 5 Oppo Find X R15 Vivo NEX X27 X21 X20A OnePlus 7 6T 5 Pixel 3 XL 2 XL 2 LG V20 LG G6
After a year-long celebration we wanted to create something unconventional to close up the 60th anniversary of 4L. This collaboration with TheArsenale was a natural fit. The flying show-car AIR4 is something unseen and a wink to how this icon could look like in another 60 years,” Arnaud Belloni, Renault Brand Global Marketing Director.