“Never Gonna Give You Up”, released on 27 July 1987, is the debut single recorded by English singer and songwriter Rick Astley. In the past decade, it has become an internet meme called “rickrolling,” which involves an unexpected appearance of the music video. The use of this song as a meme dates back to 2006, but didn’t gain worldwide popularity until March 2007, when the first trailer for the highly-anticipated Grand Theft Auto IV was released onto Rockstar Games website. Read more to see this music video remastered by AI in 4K and 60FPS.
This remaster was made possible with Topaz Video Enhance AI and RIFE (Flowframes). The software works by using complex neural networks to add realistic details into an image to avoid making it look blurry as it’s scaled up. To train a neural network, a database of high-resolution images are provided and then the low-resolution images become your inputs, thus the high-resolution originals serve as the “correct” answer the network is aiming to produce.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
- 15" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 144Hz Refresh Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots - 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design